Everything CADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do

4 posters

Go down

Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do Empty Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do

Post by Rickard5 Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Why didn't you tell us you went to SILVERSTONE
Splane That Alice
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do Empty Re: Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do

Post by jimithing Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Alicia Silverstone lives in the UK?? lucky

jimithing
First Founding member

Number of posts : 400

http://www.myspace.com\jimithing73

Back to top Go down

Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do Empty Re: Damn it Alice you got some Splaining to do

Post by skeeps Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 am

I did mate. do you remember you got all upset that's why I didn't want to bang on about it....but let me tell you it was amezin'!

I've never been to any racing, on the first day we walked around alot in the morning then decided to go up on the terraces and I climbed up the stairs and just as I came out on the stand a F1 car rounded the corner and flew past. I couldn't believe the noise to be honest Rik I just stood there with this stupid grin on my face just in awe. I kept thinking wow, man has built this thing, that travels this fast. It was a just mezmerising. Got some snaps I've got to post. but to tell you the truth I was having problems with taking pics. Got about (No lie) 20 shots of just tarmac. too fast for me.

Wicked time, Drank lots of beer and got sunburnt.
hehehe...next time you're all coming with me.
skeeps
skeeps
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Cullen Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am

I prefer to see females in wet t-shirts running around the track. I have my high speed camera ready. You know, so I can get those s.l.o.w m.o.t.i.o.n shots, one leg up, the other leg down and behind.

Ooops, forgot, this is a family forum. Now Rick is gonna confiscate my camera. Damn......
Alan Cullen
Alan Cullen
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickard5 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

Nahh Alan I got Plenty of Pics of Flossy off your Face Book
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum