Everything CADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Rick. Hero or degenerate?

4 posters

Go down

Our Rick. Hero or degenerate? Empty Our Rick. Hero or degenerate?

Post by Alan Cullen Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 am

Straight from the horse's mouth.......

Our Rick is facing criminal charges for assault. Well hell he is a rough, tough Texan.

He didn't beat a druggie to an inch of his life.

He beat an abusive dog owner instead. A dog owner who was abusing little Fido. Then he took Fido to the vet, after he pummelled the said owner.

So our rough tough Texan is a little animal lover at heart, and will beat the living c r a p out of anyone who abuses animals.

Keep it up Rick, I'm right behind you mate. I'm sure dickhead will drop the charges once he realises you have the animal protection mob and the Police behind you.
Alan Cullen
Alan Cullen
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Our Rick. Hero or degenerate? Empty Re: Our Rick. Hero or degenerate?

Post by Rickard5 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:37 am

Me Not Hero, Me Just Dumb Ass, The Real REAL Heros of Hope's (the Dog) story is my GF and and a couple of her Neighbors where able to put up the $$$ to get this poor girl some help from a VET. the whole story goes like this :
G/F get notice from Busy Body City about mowing the Ally ( NO NOT YOU OUR ALICE) so she's out there mowing and this poor dog come limping up and and she let's in the yard and feeds it, and call Her best friend to see how to get this poor girl some help, then ASS HOLE GUY Comes and gets dog, after some arguement over heard by another neighbor, ASS HOLE Takes dog home, so I get there after they all get the rescue people there and ASS HOLE Won't answer door!!!!!!! So Drunk d i k HEAD Rickard says " I'll go get her". and ASS HOLE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO ANSWER DOOR" so I just Kicked in the Fence gate and got her, then ASS HOLE decided to Block my egress and he tripped, down 4-5 flights of stairs in his front yard, I tried to stop his fall with my Boot but he just kept falling, now the G/F is scared he's going to do something to retaliate against her ( so I'm in the shittter) but the real Hero's are My G/F, the neighbors and the Animal people that where able tho have a whip round and Raise $600 on the spot to get her to a vet and put her in intensive care! Just getting her away from a- h o l e I couldn't do anything for her, the mange and sores were so bad, we have pictures but I won't post them there pretty shocking, worst than those feed the children ads on TV Sad

I just hope they find her a home!
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ps_port Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Well done Rick, heart of gold...

Are you sure your not an Aussie Our Rick. Hero or degenerate? Icon_smile ..

Love the "I tried to stop his fall with my Boot" , ....priceless..
ps_port
ps_port
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by skeeps Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 am

here what happen about this Rik?
skeeps
skeeps
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down