Everything CADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support the Forum

3 posters

Go down

Support the Forum Empty Support the Forum

Post by Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Hello everyone:
We often Joke around on the forum, but now I need to Make a Serious Announcement. when we Broke away from the Original Forum, I promised I'd never Ever Make this a Pay site or Have Banner Ads, but the forum is becoming a Serious expence to maintain in Time and Cash. While I am Happy to give all the time and Financial support I can in to the forum, so we can all have A place to hang out and joke around with out the hassles of a NAZI Mod and an Admin looking to make a living off the forum. I have had to tun on the ability for the hosting Company to take Donations to the forum. I realy hate to come to you guys with my Hat in Hand, but there are some Upgrades I realy want to make!

1. Add a Better Domain name/Address like "www.everythingcadd.com", Adding a domain name won't eliminate the current address, but hopefuly will help our rankings in Google Smile For like @ U.S. $20/Year
2. The PHPBB Host I'm Using can offer lowcost Hosting by Augmenting their service with Banner Ads. I have Paid for 6 months of an AD Free Fourm, but when this runs out the cost is like U.S. $15 or $30 / year
3. AS the Forum Grows in members and Posts I'll have to buy more Storage space for U.S. $10 - $20/Month

But like I say Donations are Fully Volentary, I realy HATE HATE HATE to go to you my Friends Like a Begger with my HAT IN HAND, looking for hadouts, BUt as I say I am doing the best I can to provide as much as I can, there is a "donate" link at the bottom of Every Page. Just $5 or $10 on the pay pal will help a lot. and the Way the PHPBB Host has it set up is you buy Credits, we can only spen on forum stuff, SO Neither Architech or I see any of the donations except as credits to spend for things like the domain name!

THANK YOU so much for the support you guys provide just by being here, and This is a no pressure thing, all of the Upgrades and add-ons will be comming no matter what it just may take a while longer
Thanks Again
Rickard

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-06

https://cadd.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Support the Forum Empty Re: Support the Forum

Post by architech Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Who do we make the check out too?
To you or directly to the provider and mail it to you?

I awlays said... I would chip in.... Smile

Let me know... Smile
(PM)

I'm in for the storage....
architech
architech
Admin

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickard5 Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:20 pm

architech wrote:Who do we make the check out too?
To you or directly to the provider and mail it to you?

The Really cool thing about this Forum Host is you can donate using PayPal or a Credit Card through PayPal, and I never see a DIME, you're donation is applied to OUR Forum in the form of Credits. Like 1000 Credits cost us $14.65 and getting the domain costs us 1600 Credits, and once the Credits are applied to our account We can spend them on Upgrades, but neither any Architech or I can convert them to Cash. I would have NEVER activated the donate link if there was any way for cash to cross my Palm. There are so many Scams and Scam Artists out there, I can assure all of you my friends that every penny Donated to our forum, Goes to Maintaining OUR forum.

And to be Absolutely Nice and Crystal Clear, Donate if You wish there is NO BIAS or Pressure on any one to help out, Other than my Undying Gratitude, No ONE here not Architech or I will show any bias against any one not able to or not sure of Donating!
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by architech Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 am

OK?

It took a me a few seconds to figure it out...

But here it is...

To contribute....

You go down to the bottom of this webpage...
And click on the "CONTRIBUTION" button...

Next to "Contact" & "Report an Abuse"...
Will do... Smile
architech
architech
Admin

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down