Everything CADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy New Year 2009 to everyone

3 posters

Go down

A Happy New Year 2009 to everyone Empty A Happy New Year 2009 to everyone

Post by Alan Cullen Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 pm

I hope 2009 brings great joy to all of you, and may our new mate, Jesus, look over us all.

Tonight we are having New Years Eve at Alex's parent's home. We are using C's new laptop hooked up to the internet to catch up on everything at the moment.

And...when we arrived here tonight, Alex's Dad insisted I help him drink a bottle of 12 year old Chivas Regal. THERE IS A HEAVEN. Alex's Dad speaks a little English.....and he likes sitting down with me chatting away and drinking a few Modelos (beers) with me. I don't mind that either.

I have now been here 2 1/2 weeks.....and all Alex's family, and all Claudia's brothers here in LZC now consider me part of the family. Great feeling, it really is. I can run into one of C's brothers down town, and it's a big handshake and cuddle and slap on the back. Same with Alex's brothers. Where ever I go I am treated as a long lost mate...even from people I have never met. Those I have met at the various parties just treat me as a mate.

I have learnt so much about Mexicans and Mexican culture. Of course it helps a lot when you have an English Teacher (Claudia) at your side the whole time, never lets me out of her sight. Every morning I have to front up for class and a rebuff and lesson on Mexican culture from C. If I have done something wrong, she gives it to me with both barrels, fortunately that has only happened once. Aussie culture is soooo different to here. I forget what I did wrong.......but I haven't done it again.

Claudia has this wonderfull sense of humour...it borders on our aussie sense of humour.....probably she is more of a deviate. I asked her to keep an eye out for pretty senioritas for me and ask them if I could take a photo of them, to post to you guys so you could see the stunners that are here. So now I have to see them first and try and stop her lining me up with them all. The big thing with her now are the girls in hot pants. I am in continual trouble from her. She starts on one of the senioritas and I have to turn my head and walk away, while she pisses herself laughing. She even grabs my hand suddenly to pat a seniorita's backside (bad, bad, bad thing to do in Mexico). I just have to be so carefull when she's in one of those moods. But she's having a ball.

Anyway, enough of my rambling on about Mexico.

Have a wonderful and fulfilling 2009 everyone.
Alan Cullen
Alan Cullen
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

A Happy New Year 2009 to everyone Empty Re: A Happy New Year 2009 to everyone

Post by Rickard5 Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 am

Happy New year man , And seriously I'm overly Jealous of you man, Tell C to keep a key out I'm going to get my Harley running and come down for a visit! can't be more than a 20 hour ride Smile and I bet Alex's Dad had to twist your arm pretty hard to force you in to helping him drink a bottle of 12 year old Chivas Regal. lol! and Keep your hands to your self! Keep off the Butts

Feliz
Ano
~Nuevo
to every one down there !!!!!!!!
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by zars Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Hehehe you bet Rick. Well my dad had a 18 year old Chivas Regal and Alan refused to drinking cuz he said that my dad should keep it for a better occasion..... anyway i don't know if he still has it, he probably drank it that night hehehe.

I'll join Alan and Claudia tonight we're going to Acapulco to spend the weekend there..... Smile lol!

zars

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickard5 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm

zars wrote:Hehehe you bet Rick. Well my dad had a 18 year old Chivas Regal and Alan refused to drinking cuz he said that my dad should keep it for a better occasion..... anyway i don't know if he still has it, he probably drank it that night hehehe.

I'll join Alan and Claudia tonight we're going to Acapulco to spend the weekend there..... Smile lol!
lol!

Alex, I'm the Texican here, I tell the TALL Tails! IF Allan really did refuse a Drink that would be a first for an Aussie! lol! as for Acapulco, it's a tourist trap, be careful. andsd if your going down their to Smack some seance in to or Smack the
Spoiler:
out of Allan, those are impossable Tasks, better to take Flossy with you! one look at Flossy, and he'll never bother Claudia again Smile Smile Smile

BTW Alax the servos came in today for my new sumo Robot, I'll post pics and a project Outline, as soon as I get something to show
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Well here we are in Acapulco...sitting with Alex in an internet room sorting out piccies so we can start again with clean memory chips.

Meanwhile the girls have gone mad with shopping.I made the mistake of telling C I would buy her a dress.....now she's gone looking for one.

Acapulco is a very interesting place. We've done all the obligatory things......a cold beer on the beach......a boat ride around the harbour......checking out all the bikini girls (WOOHOO).....checking out the cliff divers (La Quebrada)

Anyway......gotta go save my money from C......she's the official holder of all things my wallet......and she's in a shopping/spending mood.

Catch you all later.
Alan Cullen
Alan Cullen
Forum Pioneer

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by zars Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:18 pm

I am back at work, I'm trying to find a way to upload the piccies.

Here I don't have a lot of permissions and if I use a lot of the bandwidth they will let me know and ask me to stop doing it.

Anyway, I'll do my best. Wait for them.

zars

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickard5 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Alan Cullen wrote:Meanwhile the girls have gone mad with shopping.I made the mistake of telling C I would buy her a dress.....now she's gone looking for one.

Acapulco is a very interesting place. We've done all the obligatory things......a cold beer on the beach......a boat ride around the harbour......checking out all the bikini girls (WOOHOO).....checking out the cliff divers (La Quebrada)

NO Allan You get the Honer of buying Claudia a New Dress!, You are in a way Quite lucky, You get to dress C Smile and Ain't the Senoritas down there so much better than the Sheilas? Remember Claudia is a Mexi-CAN not a Mexi-Can't, she can do any thing she wants to and you're Lucky she want's you to take her shopping Smile
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down