Everything CADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Responce to Architech

Go down

Open Responce to Architech Empty Open Responce to Architech

Post by Rickard5 Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm

architech wrote:You know the funny thing.... I noticed about ALL the
cults... that have come and gone up in flames in the US... like Waco...
is the issue of SEX.

Whenever the leader of any cult is suspected of having sex with multiple young girls or at least 2.....

The
government goes crazy and feels like laws are being broken or at least
.... the female gender is being brain washed to be one crazy man's SEX
slave....

If you search the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB.... you will see that is the INITIAL reason why the US government steps in...

It could also be the wives of the senators or police are just nagging the men to do something.... LOL

Who knows....

In any case, if you're trying to make a point....
Dude...
Pick something less nutty.... Smile
LOL

First I as I responded in the original thread: the Branch was not, and is not a cult, but a skizzim of the 7th Day Adventist Church. much like the Protestant Cults are a Skizzim off the Original and only True Christian Church (Catholicism)! So if the Branch is a cult, wouldn't the Quakers,Mennonites, and Amish, be Cults that should face the same illegal and immoral Fate? Let's Look at this From a True American's Point of View Point for Point. Let's see if you reconise any of these words?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic
Tranquility
, provide for the common defence,
promote the general Welfare, and secure the
Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
United States of America."

Gee how does restricting Freedom and Taking away the lifes and rights given by all of the fist 10 admendments fit in to this idea?
Rickard5
Rickard5
Admin

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down